A brief history of my professional career
I joined Zoopla in 2021 to be part of an ambitious team with plans to re-imagine an industry. We're early on in our journey, there's plenty to do, and we have a great culture – come join us!.
Before Zoopla, I was at Monzo Bank, I joined as the first user researcher in 2017 and established the practice from scratch. That included:
- Building a high-performing team by recruiting talented individuals
- Writing the hiring playbook for user research
- Developing a progression framework
- Creating a searchable database of research projects
- Training cross-functional peers to run their own lightweight, disposable research
- Sharing insights across the company and at executive level
- Influencing product and design direction
I started off agency-side where I built up experience across different industries and types of projects. Soon after, I went in-house before contracting.
My experience spans across different industries, from multinational corporates, start-ups and even government
These were some of my favourite classic design projects
Other projects I ran or supported
If you'd like to chat about any of these projects or my experience more generally, don't hesitate to get in touch